PLEASE NOTE: With the new 7.5 release of Lightroom Classic CC you can now import presets or profiles in a zip file into Lightroom Classic.
1. Navigate to the Develop module.
2. Choose one of the following:
- From the menu bar, choose File > Import Develop Profiles and Presets.
- In the Presets panel, click the plus (+) icon at the upper-right corner and choose Import Presets from the menu.
3. In the import dialog that appears, select the .zip containing the profiles and presets that you want to import.
You can import XMP presets and profiles, as part of a zip file. However, the older .lrtemplate presets can't be imported as part of a zip file.
PLEASE NOTE: For versions 7.3 - 7.4 please use the following install method.
Terrain Presets + Profiles, are now in .XMP format, which is standard for Lightroom 7.3 , and are installed in a different manner versus the previous .LRTEMPLATE files. Please start by Downloading our Install Guide HERE. Option B in the guide is usually the simplest method for installing the new presets/profiles.
The Terrain Presets/Profiles require Ver. 7.3 or newer. Please verify that you have the correct version, as the new profiles will only work with Lightroom 7.3 or newer. You can find your version information in Lightroom by selecting (MAC= Lightroom > About Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC ::: PC= Help > About Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC)
The video below will also take you through the install process (V 7.3 - 7.4)